Search This Blog

Friday, May 15, 2015

Postpartum | 2 months after and I'm back!




Hello!
I know I've been away. My baby is now 2 months and half and we are finally finding SOME stability at home. New borns are really demanding and to be honest, I just love to take care of my baby and be with him all the time. But, this momma has not stoped training, I certainly took 1 month off, I had a cesarean section (Not by Choice), so I was slowly recorvering (still). I started running from 4km to km, until finally reach my 10km, and i signed up at a local gym because I want to take my fitness to the next level. I got now 2 weeks in the gym and I'm loving it!.

Currently my weight is around 55kg. Before pregnancy i was 50 kg, and gained around 10 during my pregnancy. Yes I know I'm not on my previous weight, but i'm not worried. Breast feeding demands a LOT OF FOOD (I'm hungry all the time), the struggle here is keeping my meals clean, because I'm having too many treats. But I have to say I feel great, these 5 kg extra gave me a "sexy" look (lol). I got now hips, boobs and bigger butt. I won't cut on my clean diet to reach my previous weight until I finish breastfeeding Martin, because breast feeding him is more important to me than dropping 5 kg right now. breastfeeding moms need extra 500 calories per day (more or so) in order to produce enough milk supply, so dieting is not the answer. But I can slowly burn some fat with proper food and training and that's my goal right now: STRONG, FIT, DEFINITION, ACTIVE.

Now that I'm back, I'll be sharing with you all about my training, food preps and hopefully new recipes. This summer will be awesome and I seriously plan to get my belly back in shape for it.
Thank you for the support and please keep following my journey, remember I'll be here for any doubt, question, or simply to motivate you to be the best version of yourself. I'm certainly trying to find mine. Have a wonderful sunny weekend!!
Right after 40 days postpartum


_________________________________________________________________________

Hola!
Sé que he estado desconectada ultimamente. Mi bebé ya tiene 2 meses y medio y finalmente estamos encontrando cierta estabilidad en casa. Los recién nacidos son muy exigentes y para ser honesta, me encanta cuidar de mi bebé y estar con él todo el tiempo. Pero esta mamá no ha parado de entrenar, después del 1 mes libre solo para recuperarme porque me tocó por cesárea (no por elección), empecé a correr muy despacio desde los 4 km, luego 5 km, hasta llegar finalmente a mis10km, y me inscribí en un gimnasio local porque quiero llevar mi fitness al siguiente nivel. Tengo ahora 2 semanas en el gimnasio y me encanta !.

Actualmente mi peso es de 55 kg. Antes del embarazo pesaba 50 kg, y gané alrededor de 10kg  durante mi embarazo. Sí sé que no estoy en mi peso anterior, pero no estoy preocupada. La lactancia materna requiere una gran ingesta de alimentos (Tengo hambre todo el tempo), la lucha aquí es mantener mis comidas limpias, porque estoy comiendo demasiadas golosinas (para lo que acostumbro). Pero tengo que decir que me siento muy bien, estos 5 kg adicionales me tienen "sexy" (lol). Ahora tengo caderas, senos y un trasero más grande. No voy a cortar en mi dieta limpia para llegar a mi peso anterior hasta que termine de lactar a Martin, porque alimentarlo es lo más importante para míen este momento, mas que perder 5 kg. Las mamás que amamantan necesitan 500 calorías adicionales por día (más o menos) con el fin de producir suficiente cantidad de leche, por lo que la dieta no es la solución. Pero puedo quemar lentamente un poco de grasa con una alimentación adecuada y el entrenamiento. Ese es mi objetivo ahora: estar FUERTE, FIT, DEFINIR, y mantenerme ACTIVA.

Ahora que regresé a mi blog, voy a compartir con ustedes todo sobre mi entrenamiento, prouctos que compro y  nuevas recetas. Este verano va a ser excelente y yo planeo poner mi vientre en forma para ello. Gracias por el apoyo y por favor mantenganse atentos, les recuerdo que estaré aquí para aclarar cualquier duda, pregunta, o simplemente para motivarlos a ser la mejor versión de cada uno de ustedes. Por lo menos yo estoy tratando de llegar a la mia. Tengan un maravilloso fin de semana soleado !!  

No comments :

Post a Comment